Join our circle of storytelling
to honour the Grand River
“We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of the Anishnawbe, Haudenosaunee and Attawandaron Peoples.”
A Grand Invitation
Two big questions to help focus our storytelling.
What is the purpose of this circle? Why tell stories about the Grand?
How To Participate
There are lots of ways that you can take part in this circle.
• Six Nations of the Grand River
• All Nations Grand River Water Walk
• Grand River Conservation Authority
• Grand Valley Trails Association
• Grand Watershed Trails Network
• Indigenous journalist says OPP charges cripple his ability to cover Six Nations land struggle
• Major fish die-offs reported in region for second year
• Will Grand River’s ‘dead zone’ revive?
• Paddlers welcome to join Indigenous and settlers on the Grand River
• Film looks back on Elmira’s toxic past
• Discovery of mussels is a good sign for waterways
• Microplastics found in Grand River mussels
• Eagles and people live together on the Nith River
• Region launches water softener rebate program
• GRCA calls on residents to cut water use by 10%
• Land Rights: A Global Solution For The Six Nations Of The Grand River
• The Haldimand Proclamation: Canadian Encyclopedia